BEWI CellpackBEWI Cellpack has more than 20 years of experience with designing, developing and manufacturing environmentally friendly packaging for the shock-absorption and fixing of products during transport. Video - BEWI Cellpack
BEWI Cellpack has more than 20 years of experience with designing, developing and manufacturing environmentally friendly packaging for the shock-absorption and fixing of products during transport.
The packaging is 100 per cent recyclable and biodegradable. It may be compressed up to 75 per cent which will keep storage and transport costs down for our customers.
BEWI Cellpack packaging is made from a combination of kraft liner and a core with a cell structure – hence the name honeycomb.
A great choice
The panels are strong, lightweight and have a minimal impact on the environment. We punch and cut them to size to fit exactly the demands of our customers. Often, the honeycomb plates replace Expanded Polystyrene (EPS).
Protect during transport
We are specialised in die-cut packaging. Die-cut honeycomb is specifically developed and designed to fix and protect a product during transport.
Quality and Environmental Policy
BEWI Cellpack has more than 20 years of experience designing, developing and producing recyclable packaging based on paper honeycomb for shock-absorbing and fixation of products during transport and for display solutions.
It is our quality objective and policy, to:
– Develop and produce paper-based packaging that satisfy customer needs.
– Produce packaging with high quality and functionality.
– Our customers experience a quick and professional service – that we are regarded as a professional sounding board.
– We communicate simple and understandable – so we avoid confusion about products and agreements.
– We improve continuously our quality management system – and optimize our production processes.
– We maintain our certification of ISO 9001 and FSC®.
– We work with specific quality goals and tolerances which are specified in the development and production
– We comply with customer requirements and relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
It is our environmental objective and policy that we:
– Produces packaging based on natural products.
– Produces with a minimal consumption of energy.
– Complies with applicable environmental requirements.
– Ongoing reduces the consumption of energy in our production. We work with external advisors to achieve the best results – and thus impacting the environment minimally.
– Continually optimize packaging solutions to reduce consumption of materials
BEWI Cellpack is powered by a range of healthy and meaningful rules which mean that we are aware of our responsibility to society and the labor market, among other things a series of concrete initiative to ensure social responsibility
The policy is revised once a year