Technical Sales SupportEtten Leur Apply
Are you a top performer in maintaining (international) relationships?
Do you like to help customers with technical questions and solve problems?
We are looking for you!
Technical Sales Support
- strong personality ● proactive ● commercial ● pragmatic ● team player
As Technical Sales Support you contribute to the realization of the commercial objectives of the company.
You support and advise the Sales & Marketing Director into the field of all developments in the market (new processes and products, feasibility studies). You build a good network and maintain customer relationships by visiting them on a regular basis (internationally). Additionally you are the point of contact for our customers in case of technical questions and problems. You work closely with the Sales Managers and the sales support department in Etten-Leur and our sister companies in Finland and Germany. You report to the Sales & Marketing Director.
Protecting people and goods for a better everyday. Join our team!
We are looking for someone with a strong personality. You also have a pragmatic and creative approach when it comes to solving problems. You are analytical, know how to express yourself well, you possess the power of persuasion and are result-oriented.
In addition, we are looking for someone who;
- Has a HBO level of education and thinking
- Has several years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the chemistry industry or specifically in EPS
- Has excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel). Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Has good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of German, French, and/or Spanish is a plus
- Is independent, but also a team player
- Is available for 40 hours per week and willing to travel
Within BEWI, we learn every day by doing!
Once trained, you will work independently within a successful, innovative and growth-oriented organization.
The company culture is informal, focused on collaboration, taking initiative and assuming responsibility.
We offer you;
- A competitive salary
- Excellent employment conditions including a 13th month, 24 vacation days and 11 ATV days (additional days off), pension scheme, WIA insurance, travel expense arrangement
- Enthusiastic colleagues within a friendly and professional team
- An independent role with lots of freedom, responsibility and varied tasks
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself further
We are BEWI RAW B.V. located in Etten-Leur, specialized in the development and production of expandable polystyrene (EPS) and special foam materials. We are an independent business unit of the Norwegian publicly traded company BEWI ASA; one of the largest European suppliers of components, packaging, and insulation materials. These products are sold to both sister companies and external customers who process them into packaging and construction-related insulation materials from our 3 production locations (NL/FI/DE). Our commitment to sustainability is integrated throughout the entire chain, from production of raw materials and final products to the recycling of used products. Do you want to know more about our organization?
Excited about this position and ready to build a stronger BEWI RAW with us?
Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org