Profile Roof Insulation
|BEWI Profile Roof Insulation is bespoke designed to match any profiled roof and is suitable for new or refurbishment applications and will improve the thermal performance of an existing profile roof and of the building.
The insulation boards are designed to the profile of the roof to eliminate air gaps between the insulation and the roof system that could cause condensation.
BEWI manufactures and supplies a sample insulation board to check fitting on the roof profile before it is ordered.
– Supplied in 100 and 150 grade EPS to BS EN 13163.
– Maximum size: 2440 x 1220 x 610 mm
– Cut to fit the profiled shape it will be installed on
– To required board thickness to meet construction or thermal requirements
– With a flame-retardant additive achieving Fire Class E
Can be supplied with factory-bonded finishes:
– High performance felt underlay to BS 747
– SBS polymer modified membrane
Thermal Conductivity (K value)
The U-value is calculated on an average depth of the profiled board. The required U-value can be achieved by any given combination of existing cladding, insulation and weathering finish and must therefore be assessed individually.
BEWI Profiled Boards are available in grades 70, 100 and 150 to meet performance requirements.
70 The insulation is not under load*
100 Maintenance traffic only
150 Constant foot traffic
Please note the load bearing capacity of existing roof decks should be checked prior to installation.
* Usually where a second profiled sheet is placed over the insulation and mechanically fixed to the existing deck.