CareerJoin us in leading the change towards a circular economy.
Manager Digital WorkplaceSolna, Stockholm Application due: 2021-11-17 Apply
BEWI has expanded the business through organic growth and acquisitions over the last years. The strategy is to continue the journey of M&A, with several ongoing discussions and current negotiations. The group has acquired over 22 Nordic/European companies since 2014 and are now creating one harmonized group for further growth.
The goal is to harmonize business processes to ensure an effective and efficient business operation in the group, faster time to value for group acquisitions and to create insight and control.
The IT strategy includes a major transformation in terms of both roles, infrastructure and processes, including a group wide implementation of a common ERP system (Dynamics 365), infrastructure and IT workplace. The solutions will be based on Microsoft cloud technology, with outsourced service delivery of applications, infrastructure and workplace services.
The group wide harmonization will continue for several years and as a result of BEWI Group M&A strategy further business units will be added to the overall infrastructure. Creating a modern IT Workplace platform, including hardware and software solutions is crucial. An area that needs a group wide ownership from both a tactical and strategic perspective.
You will take the lead in establishing the groups future digital workplace. The masterplan for a common infrastructure and digital workplace is currently being established with the aim of starting the implementation of a modern digital workplace early 2022. The overall objective of the workplace strategy is to enhance efficiency, engagement and collaboration using key workplace tools.
The masterplan will outline the long-term strategy and will specify key focus areas and long-term targets, but it will be up to the Digital Workplace Manager to develop the detailed roadmap, and off course to drive the initiatives group wide.
Your will be responsible for defining the future workplace, the implementation, future development, and daily operations. You will have colleagues from our suppliers covering necessary technical competence areas and doing the hands-on work.
The responsibility covers
- strategic and tactical planning and execution within the digital workplace domain (PC, mobile devices, office 365, collaboration tools, print services etc.)
- Life-cycle management of workplace tools
- ensure business (user) adoption
- ensuring the right service level of the daily operation
- supplier management of the outsourced services and be part of the escalation process in case of critical incidents.
Together with your BEWI colleagues (IT Infrastructure manager and Head of IT service delivery) you will manage the BEWI Groups infrastructure and workplace environment.
A close cooperation with the business stakeholders will be needed to ensure alignment on business needs and to adopt future planning accordingly.
You will report to the Head of IT service delivery located in the Netherlands.
Qualifications & personal characteristics
- We believe that you have a university degree within IT and several years working experience within the IT workplace area. Experience from the Microsoft-suite specifically is not a requirement but it’s meriting.
- Experience from developing and implementing an IT Workplace platform in an international setting is strongly meriting.
- Experience from working within the domain of digital workplace solutions from both an operational and strategical perspective is strongly meriting.
- Good understanding of the concept “modern digital workplace”, and experience from taking initiatives on new technologies and new ways of working.
- Experience from working with adoption and awareness is meriting.
- You are capable of involving and engaging people. Good communicator and able to handle stakeholders on different levels in the organisation. You always finish the job and ensures that deliverables are ticked off.
- A hands-on attitude and drive – a willingness and ability to move between strategic to operative perspectives. A pragmatic approach is highly valued. You should enjoy getting your hands a bit dirty, ready and capable of making things happen.
Placement: Solna, Stockholm.
Travel: Occasional travel within Europe will be required.
Start-date: Soon as possible.
The recruitment process is planned approximately between week 43-50. If you any questions about the role, BEWI or the process, please get in contact with David Barklöf at Alumni, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be conducted continuously so make sure to apply as soon as possible. No later than November 17th 2021.
About BEWI Group
BEWI is a leading international provider of packaging, components and insulation solutions. The commitment to sustainability is integrated throughout the value chain, from production of raw materials and end goods to recycling.
Since 2014, the Group has acquired more than 22 companies in the Nordic region and Europe. This acquisition has resulted in an established European presence. The exchange of experiences among existing and new subsidiaries have created competitiveness, and synergies have been realized in sourcing, integration of raw materials operations and mergers of Group units.
Vision — Protecting people and goods for a better every day.
Mission — Creating value by offering sustainable packaging, components and insulation solutions in innovative and efficient ways.